We are two weeks out from NEWIN’s Water Pitch Night!
Join New England Water Innovation Network (NEWIN) and the local water industry startup community for an evening of water technology pitches and networking
WPN THEME: Recycling and Resource Recovery
Keynote – Reese Tisdale, President of BlueField Research will share key insights relating to the market opportunites in this market. Topics include direct and indirect potable water reuse and energy / resource recovery from wastewater sources.
We have gathered an amazing team. Four of our regions leading innovators in this space:
- Kevin Litwiller – Lystek – www.lystek.com
- Matthew Dickson – MGD Process Technologies – www.mgdprocess.com
- Erik Fitch – Purpose Energy – http://www.purposeenergy.com
- Tim Burns – BioProcessH2O – www.bioprocessh2o.com
Entrepreneurs, academics, technologists and investors are all invited to join #WaterPitchNight to get a glimpse of local innovation and connect with other water professionals.
Water Pitch Night Agenda:
17:30 to 18:00 – Networking
18:00 to 18:10 – Introductory remarks
18:10 to 18:30 – Keynote speaker
18:30 to 19:00 – Pitch companies
19:00 to 20:00 – Networking
Please register for your ticket using your NEWIN member discount code.
- Water Pitch Night is a FREE event for NEWIN Sustaining Members – Become a sustinaing member
- Discounts are provided to registered members of the NEWIN community – register HERE
If you have questions or don’t know or can’t find your promo code – please contact Joy O’Neill, Head of Membership Services.
Hosted by: BeCause Water